Information I Collect
- When you visit my website or purchase items through the website, you may be asked to provide information about yourself including your name, postcode, email address and phone number.
- I may also collect information from you from the comments section on the enquiry form.
- I have previously used Google Analytics, Google tag manager, Google AdWords (Conversion tracking) although this is not currently active. Some or all of these tools may be used to track information about your behaviour on our website if google activate them for their own purposes. I have personally deactivated all tools and do not in any way track your behaviour on my webiste for my business. Please refer to Google's use of information, Privacy and Terms.
- When you start working with me you will be asked to provide information about yourself and your child, including your child’s full name, school year, exam board and texts, parents’ names, parent mobile phone number, parent email address and postal address.
- I may also collect information from you from any communications we may have regarding your child and their work.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- As needed to provide my services, such as sending work and feedback by email, discussing progress with parents – by phone or email and for sending invoices.
- To send out details of extra services I provide that may be of interest to you and your child, such as revision flash cards and revision classes – sent by text, email or email services such as Mail Chimp.
- I display personal testimonials on my website in addition to other endorsements. With your consent, we may post your testimonial along with your name. if you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I may retain personal data from closed accounts in order to comply with legal obligation, enforce our terms and conditions, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, and assist with any investigations and take other actions as permitted by law.
- If you do not want me to use your data in the ways described, or no longer wish to be contacted by me, please let me know by contacting me on email@example.com.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows: